The box office is only open on show nights and matinee days. We strongly encourage you to purchase or reserve your seats ahead of time in case we sell out.
All regular season performances: $15.00
We only accept cash, checks and money orders at the venue.
SORRY, NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
You must use online ticketing for credit card purchases.
- Ticket sales for each performance close a few hours before the performance begins (6PM on Fridays and Saturdays, 12PM on Sundays).
- Choosing specific seats is NOW AVAILABLE for Friday & Saturday nights. Sundays are open seating.
- If you have questions or need to make changes to tickets you purchased online, please use our contact form and send to “Online Ticket Sales”.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
All group sales must be purchased in advance and cannot be purchased at the door. Groups of 10 or more will receive a discount of 20%, so each ticket is only $12.00. The recommended method is to purchase them with a credit card using the module above (Powered by BrownPaperTickets) by selecting the date you wish to attend and choosing a number of tickets next to the admission level marked “Group Tickets.” This method is instantaneous and ensures you payment is received before the show! If you would prefer to pay via check or money order, please send it to PO Box 444, Hatboro, PA 19040. Please include:
- The name of the person who will be picking up the tickets
- How many tickets you would like
- The best phone number to reach you at
Your payment must be received by the day of the show, so please send it well in advance. When it is received, we will call you to confirm that it has been received. We apologize, but we cannot be responsible for delays on the part of the postal service.
To reserve a seat (or multiple seats), please call and leave a voicemail on the reservation line at
- 215-675-6774 (This line is available 24/7)
If leaving a voicemail, we’ll need to know:
- Your last name (spell it out)
- Number of seats you wish to reserve
- The date in which you wish to attend
- An evening telephone number
The reservation line is available 24 hours a day but you MUST call before 5:30pm on the night you wish to reserve for. We cannot guarantee reservations left after 5:30pm on show nights. Your tickets will be held at the door, unless you are notified otherwise.
Now is the time to buy your 2014-2015 Season Ticket! Season tickets get you a ticket into all four regular season productions for the price of three. You may purchase them in one of three ways:
- By Mail – You may download and print this form (.PDF format) and mail it in along with your payment. We also have a pile of these forms in the lobby which you may pick up during your next visit to the theater. Check only.
- In Person – During our June production you may purchase tickets in the lobby before each performance. Cash or check only.
- Online – Beginning June 29th, you may purchase your season ticket online as part of a package with a discounted ticket for She Kills Monsters (SKM). Scroll to the top of the page, and choose to purchase a “Season Ticket and SKM Ticket.” A representative will call you within a few days to arrange your seating.
Season tickets guarantee you the same seat, which you pick when you buy the tickets, for one performance of each of the 4 plays for the season. Buying season tickets also allows you to avoid waiting in line to buy tickets on show night, but rather walk right in and look around the lobby or get comfortable in your seat.
- Yes, our building is handicapped-accessible!