Fellow community theatre lovers,
As you know, we rely on people like you to help each show be a success here at The Village Players. And we need a few more people than usual for this one, as we will be taking season ticket purchases in the lobby before our Friday and Saturday performances.
We’re looking for volunteers for the following:
- Stage Manager (This works best when the same person is there for each performance. Experience preferred.)
- Lights & Sound (Experience preferred, but we can teach you if you can spare some nights before our opening night.)
- Lobby/Concessions (Handing out programs pre-show, preparing concessions for intermission. No experience needed.)
- 50/50 (That lovable person who convinces patrons to gamble a buck or more for a chance to win half the pot. No experience needed.)
- Box Office (Our bushy-tailed Box Office Manager Jay will be handling season tickets, so we need an experienced person to assist him there and another (or two) to man the podium/register.)
Please take a look at our schedule and let us know when you’re able to give us a hand and what position you desire. We’ve only got a couple weeks left before opening night, so don’t delay! Email us with your request (or any questions you may have) at email@example.com.
Here is a link to the schedule. Click it at any time to see what slots are available, as it will be updated in real-time: