Announcing the Village Players of Hatboro’s opening show of its 73rd season, Done to Death by Fred Carmichael!
Below are the show dates and times:
- Friday, October 4 at 8PM
- Saturday, October 5 at 8PM
- Sunday, October 6 at 2PM
- Friday, October 11 at 8PM
- Saturday, October 12 at 8PM
- Sunday, October 13 at 2PM
- Friday, October 18 at 8PM
- Saturday, October 19 at 8PM
(Comedic Mystery) In Done to Death, a clever comedy from Fred Carmichael, once-famous mystery writers involve the audience as they apply their individual methods to solving various murders. They include a couple who write sophisticated murders, a young author of the James Bond school, a retired writer of the hard-hitting method, and an aging queen of the logical murder.
Done to Death will be directed by Ashley Lora-Lee and assistant directed by Richard Lutz, with Jenny Sullens stage managing. Set design by Ezri Lutz. Lights and Sounds design by Jim Balcerak, Richard Lutz, and David Fischer, and operated by Michael McCormick.
- Janet Rosenberg as Jessica Olive
- Nick Pinault as Whitney Olive
- Regina Deavitt as Mildred Z. Maxwell
- Evan Connors as Brad Benedict
- Steven J. Niles as Rodney Duckton
- Kevin Christian as Jason Summers
- Timothy Schumann as Gregory/George
- Bridgette Saverine as Jane
- Edward Yong as The Man
- Allison Schrader as Martha/The Secretary
- Devan Rose as Stephanie/The Girl
- Noel Venable as The Box Office Girl
- Bridget Welsh as The Stagehand/Grip
- Ezri Lutz as The Monster
Volunteer With Us!
It’s easy to forget that every show of every production is put together and ran 100% by volunteers, so it can be difficult at times to make sure we have enough people to bring it all together. If you could spare us some of your time, we’d love to have you help us out.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date(s) you’re available to volunteer for ASAP!
Or sign up to our mailing list and ensure you’ve checked the “Calls for Volunteers” checkbox.