Announcing the Village Players of Hatboro’s summer show of its 74th season, The Sinister Vines of Dr. Thorn, a new original play by Steven J. Niles coming to our theater!
Below are the show dates and times:
- Friday, August 12 at 8PM
- Saturday, August 13 at 8PM
- Sunday, August 14 at 2PM
- Friday, August 19 at 8PM
- Saturday, August 20 at 8PM
The Sinister Vines of Dr. Thorn is a hilariously chilling horror/comedy pastiche of 1950s B-movies. Something is stalking the halls of Thorn Mansion… and it’s hungry. To survive the night, divorced scientists Rex Ambrose and Petunia Pratt will need to put their animosity aside to unravel the mystery of Dr. Thorn’s sinister vines… without killing each other first.
The Sinister Vines of Dr. Thorn will be directed by Steven J. Niles, with assistance and stage management by Nick Pinault. Ashley Lora-Lee will produce.
- Tim Schumann as DOCTOR THORN
- Tom Libonate as REX AMBROSE
- Leah O’Hara as PETUNIA PRATT
- Jesica Counts as FORSYTHIA
- Desiree Lara as BETTY
- Grace Albert as MABLE
- Evan Connors as CHESTER / OFFICER HOLIDAY
- Amman Bansal as INSPECTOR LEOPOLD / MANGROVE
- Jon Zucker as CHIEF BRANNIGAN
Tickets for The Village Players of Hatboro are now handled by Complete Ticket Solutions!
Tickets are $15 online or at the door. The Village Players of Hatboro offers group discount seating for groups of 10 or more.
PLEASE NOTE: All tickets are general admission.
(Last Updated: March 14, 2022)
The Village Players of Hatboro remains committed to the health and safety of our guests and crew. We continue to listen, learn and evolve to keep our theater safer and cleaner than ever.
As of March 14, 2022, guests are REQUIRED to be fully vaccinated in order to attend a show and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the theatre with their valid ticket. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be:
• at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
• at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
We will accept a paper vaccination card, a photocopy of your card, a photo of your card on your phone, or a digital vaccine app, as well as other international vaccine records.
Masks are recommended but not required for all guests.
Social distancing continues to be encouraged.
VPH thoroughly cleans our building before and after events.