- If you need to make changes to tickets you purchased online, please call Brown Paper Tickets at 800-838-3006 and choose option #1. A representative there will assist you.
- Online ticket sales for each performance close a few hours before the performance begins (6PM on Fridays and Saturdays, 12PM on Sundays). Tickets will still be available for walk-up purchases at our theater.
- You may choose a specific seat for Friday and Saturday performances. Sundays are open seating.
Additional VPH Events Currently On Sale
Season tickets get you a ticket into all four regular season productions for the price of three. Season tickets guarantee you the same seat of your choice (unless already taken) for one performance of each of the 4 plays for the season.
You may purchase them in the following ways:
- By Mail – You may download and print this Season Ticket Order Form and mail it in along with your payment. We also have a pile of these forms in the lobby which you may pick up during your next visit to the theater. Check only.
- In Person – During our June production you may purchase tickets in the lobby before each performance. Cash or check only.
- Online – Would you like to buy season tickets online without buying the current season’s June show? Order Season Tickets via PayPal »
All group sales must be purchased in advance and cannot be purchased at the door. Groups of 10 or more will receive a discount of 20%, so each ticket is only $12.00. The recommended method is to purchase them with a credit card using the module above (Powered by Brown Paper Tickets) by selecting the date you wish to attend and choosing a number of tickets next to the admission level marked “Group Tickets.” This method is instantaneous and ensures you payment is received before the show! If you would prefer to pay via check or money order, please send it to PO Box 444, Hatboro, PA 19040. Please include:
- The name of the person who will be picking up the tickets
- How many tickets you would like
- The best phone number to reach you at
Your payment must be received by the day of the show, so please send it well in advance. When it is received, we will call you to confirm that it has been received. We apologize, but we cannot be responsible for delays on the part of the postal service.
Tickets may be purchased by telephone by calling our ticket seller, Brown Paper Tickets, at the number below. A representative there will assist you.
- 800-838-3006 (Choose option #1)
For general inquiries, our theater voicemail number remains 215-675-6774.
- Yes, our building is handicapped-accessible!